Getting Started With Bash Scripting
This course will teach you everything you need to get started with bash scripting. Each bash concept is explained with easy to understand examples.
You’ll learn to:
- Create and run a bash script
- Use variables and pass arguments to script
- Use decision-making statements (if-else, switch)
- Perform arithmetic and string operations
- Use arrays, loops and functions in bash
- Automate repeated tasks with bash scripts
This course has been created by Ahmed Alkabary.